Monday, May 2, 2011

THE LUSTY MONTH OF MAY

Music-legato.pngSince my granddaughter was born I've spent more time in my car, driving from our house to my son's place. And that means I've been listing to the radio more than usual. My favorite stations are Seattle's local National Public Radio (NPR) affiliates.


Yesterday I caught this program on KPLU and enjoyed it so much I just had to share. To listen to "The Lusty Month of May" on John Kessler and John Maynard's "Record Bin Roulette" click on the following link (then click on "Audio"): 
The Lusty Month of May


I hope you enjoy the broadcast as much as I did. HAPPY MAY!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sandy for sharing this delightful and timely program. I'm also a long-time fan of NPR radio stations.

    Isn't our long-over-due spring sun beautiful?

    Simon Yang in Kent, Washington

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.