Friday, April 8, 2011

LEFT BRAIN

Gray clouds crowd the blue out of the Pacific Northwest sky, hiding the sunshine I'd hoped to see this Friday morning. I need a lift! So, here's a link to a funny video that never fails to makes me laugh. Maybe you've seen it before. It's been around a while, but it's still funny.

What's it about? Jeanne Robertson sends her husband (she calls him Left Brain) to the grocery store for seven items. If you haven't seen this, you'll be surprised at what he brings home.

I hope this gives you a smile, and maybe even a laugh. It worked for me.


Click on this link and enjoy: Left Brain Video

3 comments:

  1. I was laughing out loud at this - I spent a good part of my adult life in the South and I have a left-brain partner. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I was trained as a left-brained engineer, I can still appreciate the humor in this video. It just underscored my comment to Miss Pickles last week that Geniuses often appear to be stupid. It also confirmed the eternal conflict between the left-brained and the right-brained.
    We simply don't speak the same language.

    Simon Yang

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered if a man would find humor in this! Thanks for the comment, Simon.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.