Friday, March 25, 2011

ESTES PARK, COLORADO



Of all the places I have visited, the town of Estes Park, Colorado has my heart. Paradise couldn't be much better. The Rocky Mountains create a breathtaking vista of beauty as far as the eye can see. Every time I hear John Denver sing "Rocky Mountain High", I know exactly what he is singing about. I'd live there if I could.


This photo is looking down on the town, and the other was taken on a bridge in this picturesque little burg. Hope you enjoy the photo of my daughter and I enjoying a little "sunshine" on our shoulders.
~ Miss Pickles (alias Sandra)





1 comment:

  1. Hello Miss Pickle,

    I really enjoyed your "forever young" photos and the lovely photo of you and your daughter.

    As I posted my review of your book "IOU SEX",
    I thought: How unfortunate that I never had another chance to get to know you after Sandy introduced you to me in her home. Because, from that moment, my oriental sense of predestination told me that you are a kindred soul. Therefore, I'm happy for a second chance to communicate with you and I hope for more chances in the future to see you.

    Simon Yang

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.