Tuesday, March 8, 2011

TWO THUMBS UP!!

I just have to post the latest, nicest, exciting-est thing that happened today. I.O.U. SEX received the following endorsement on the Ladies Home Journal Blog:


Sandy I finished your book and have to say ....... I loved it!  I loved the characters and how the story progressed.  The little twist at the very end had me laughing out loud!  I probably should have known the outcome of the "investigation"  but loved that I was surprised.  LOL 

Annie gives I.O.U. Sex - two thumbs up!


These are exciting times to be an indie author.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree with Annie!

    Although I'm not a woman, I totally enjoyed this book.

    Like "Catcher in the Rye" of the 1950's, "I.O.U. SEX" may be one of the major iconic literature of the baby-boomer generation. It reads like a memoir as well as a romance mystery. It will conjure up all the forgotten bitter-sweet memories of a baby-boomer growing up in America.

    It is a gem waiting to be discovered by millions of baby-boomers on the verge of retirement!

    Simon Yang in Kent, Washington

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.