Sunday, March 6, 2011




QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (from Sandy Ruth):


1.     What is your favorite way to eat potatoes?

A baked potato with everything on it – cheese, bacon bits, chives, 
butter, sour cream. I shudder to even think of how many calories that would be.


2.  What was the last package that was delivered to your house?
A box from Amazon with a new hot pink cover for my Kindle. I love it!

3.  What is your favorite scent that you love to smell?
Cinnamon.

4.  Do you smoke?
No. I tried it as a young adult, thinking I was “cool.” Thank heavens that phase didn’t last!

5.  Are your parents married or divorced?
Unfortunately, my parents are no longer alive, but they were married for 50+ years. 



6 comments:

  1. That baked potato sure does sound nice :)
    Cinnamon has such a great smell.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinnamon just reminds me of Christmas. And toast, for some reason. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cinnamon reminds me of Christmas, too. And cinnamon toast, Cinnabon rolls, and spiced tea. Four good reasons why that scent came to mind as a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best part of this set of questions are the parents' photos posted. And so many have been (or are) happily married forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love a loaded baked potatoe too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cinnamon - it sounds like you have evoked a memory for us all. Mine is making cinnamon toast when we were little.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.