Monday, April 23, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - Different Kind of Forever

Older woman? Younger man? That's A Different Kind of Forever. Here's a snippet of dialogue from the book. (Diane is speaking in the first line; then Michael.)

"I'm forty-five years old."
"I'm twenty-six."
"Exactly. Doesn't that bother you?"
He shook his head. "Not at all. I like being twenty-six."

This funny, sexy book is only 99¢ right now for your Kindle. It's also available in paperback. Here's the link: A Different Kind of Forever
(At 31% on my Kindle)

Synopsis from Dee's website: Michael Carlucci, the hot, young musical genius behind the successful rock band, NinetySeven, knows that he’s found the woman for him. Diane Matthews is not just beautiful and smart, she’s got an infectious passion for everything in her life, from her three daughters to her new play. For him, the search is over. He knows they belong together.

For Diane, it’s not as simple. She’s almost twenty years older than Michael. She’s not interested in remarrying – she’s very happy with her life just the way it is, thank you very much. But she can’t deny the growing attraction between them – and it’s not just his touch that she craves. But it’s not until Michael is gone and an old love returns that she realizes just what he meant to her. He said he would love her forever. Can she trust that? Or should she find a safer route to happiness?

A Different Kind of Forever is the story about two complicated people finding – and trying to hold on – to love.



For links to other Teaser Tuesday posts, click here:

42 comments:

  1. Ha ha, Michael's a smarty pants :)Love the teaser. I'm more acquainted to stories in which the male may be extremely older than the female so A Different Kind of Forever has a twist for me.

    Thanks for checking out my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an unusual story and totally believable. Diane has a youthful outlook, and Michael is mature for his age. It works!

      Delete
  2. Great teaser. I love Michael's response! Thanks for stopping by my TT. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. There are funny snippets like this throughout the book. The author has a great sense of humor.

      Delete
  4. Hey thanks for stopping by my blog. And btw I just brought A Different Kind of Forever, and I'm loving it, so thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I'm always happy when I share a book with someone and they enjoy it too.

      Delete
  5. 20 years her junior she would be crazy not to have fun with that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Jessica. Wow what a great teaser!

    You can find my teaser at:
    http://cmbrown-books.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicki, Jessica, and C.M.:
      This is a fun book--one of the best I've read lately.

      Delete
  7. Been there, done that! lol

    This one sounds good...and thanks for the heads-up on the price.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is making my whole week everyone. Thanks so much, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A DIFFERENT KIND OF FOREVER is making my whole week!

      Delete
  9. That's a really cute and fun teaser. Made me laugh out loud. Great pick. Here's my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's plenty in this book to make you laugh out loud.

      Delete
  10. lol, cute teaser! Hope you're enjoying the book =) Thanks for dropping by my blog earlier =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. A nice teaser!

      http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday_24.html

      Delete
  12. Great teaser!!
    Thanks for stopping by SunnyReads!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Funny teaser. Thanks for stopping by ours earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL! This sounds great. I'm going to see if I can get it for my Nook.

    ReplyDelete
  15. NIce teaser. Made me want to read the book. Here is my teaser.

    TT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Michael's response is amazing! :D

    And thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very witty response, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Funny response. I'm not sure I'd be into the book, but that bit of dialogue is humorous.

    Thanks for visiting my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ha! Yup, I liked being 26 too.

    Thanks for stopping by my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great teaser! This sounds like a good book. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Funny teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Quite the response! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great teaser! I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sounds like a confident Joe.. I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Haha, love the response.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sounds good! Just added to my GR TBR. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ha, that made me laugh. Nice one! Thanks for dropping by Read@UTS!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Never heard of this book before, sounds interesting :)
    Thanks for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.